August 23-29

teamCOPC

Rides: August 23-29
Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/covid-19
--------------
Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.
--------------

UPCOMING EVENTS
Saturday, September 4
Boondocks/Gambier Ride
Meet/Ride/Eat
65 and 45 mile routes
Details and RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/842003413103137

Sunday, September 12
Westerville Dry Run
https://wbc45.wildapricot.org/event-4377190

Wednesday Night Group Ride
We'll ride this route each week until darkness is an obstacle. All are welcome - Please bring a friend to ride with, as there may not be a ride leader every week.
Riders should be able to maintain an average ride pace of at least 14 mph. We may split into groups by predicted speed.
START LOCATION: New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Ready to roll at 6:00 pm
Pace (average): 15-16 mph, 16-17 mph, 18+ mph, each group should stay together
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34138240

Thursday Night Hills
NOT an official teamCOPC Ride - There may be no ride leader
While there may be a group, it's best to bring a friend to ride with.
This ride starts at 6 pm from Jersey Baptist Church in the north parking lot, and covers some fun but challenging terrain.
These are the usual routes, and the group chooses at the start time.
https://ridewithgps.com/events/3253-thursday-night-hills#routes/2479962

Sunday Group Ride
Not training, just riding.
Please bring a friend, as there may be no rider leader.
Rolling at 7:30 am (please be 15 minutes early)
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace Groups (average): 15+ mph, 16+ mph, 17+ mph
Route choices this week:
https://ridewithgps.com/events/934-group-06-ne-20-59-hartford-chatham-granv

Join Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.