September 7-12, 2021

teamCOPC

Rides: September 7-12, 2021
Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Night Group Ride, 6:00 pm start
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Bring a friend in case there's not another rider your pace.
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34138240

WEEKEND RIDES
We'll have no usual Sunday Ride this week from New Albany, to encourage participation in the Dry Run Ride.

Westerville Dry Run - Sunday, September 12, 8:00 am start
https://wbc45.wildapricot.org/event-4377190

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/covid-19
--------------
Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.

UPCOMING EVENTS (we're looking for company on these rides)

Hilly Hundred - October 9-10
Ellettsville, IN
http://www.hillyhundred.org/

RAGBRAI 2022 - July 23-30, 2022