SUNDAY RIDE LOCATION CHANGE

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

IMPORTANT:

The Sunday Ride Start Location will be chenged this week due to the Walking Classic from Market Square in New Albany.

The ride routes will remain the same from that point.

Please spread the word.

Our rides will begin and end at the parking lot of FPL Financial Strategies, long-time teamCOPC Sponsor.

7795 Walton Parkway

New Albany, OH 43054

Note that there may not be available restrooms at the start.

Mike