Re: Sunday 9 am Ride Oct. 3

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Weather. Some may ride, many may not. Bring a friend if you ride. Please let safety and common sense guide you.

Mike

On Oct 1, 2021, at 12:59 PM, teamCOPC <teamcopc@...> wrote:

Rides: October 3, 2021
Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

WEEKEND RIDES
Sunday Group Ride - 9 am start NEW TIME
Please bring a friend, as there may be no rider leader.
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace Groups (average): 15+ mph, 16+ mph, 17+ mph
Route choices this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/3701-group-16-e-30-52-a-la-carte-hills

NEXT WEEKEND: We'll tour the covered bridges of Union County.
This will replace our usual Sunday Ride for October 10.
Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/covid-19
Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.

UPCOMING EVENTS (we're looking for company on these rides)
RAGBRAI 2022 - July 23-30, 2022
Iowa
https://ragbrai.com/

**** ELECTRONIC PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic Communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Join Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.