Re: Corkscrewed Sunday Ride-9 am

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Final details for the Sunday Corkscrew Ride:

9 am rolling

Hi Mike.  I think we need to update the message about the Sunday rides.

The meeting location is not the school.

Start/Finish:
American Legion Memorial Park, 1482-1598 W 5th St, Marysville, OH 43040

Enter on the east side of the park from Park Avenue.  There is a pool in the general area.

WEEKEND RIDES
Union County Covered Bridges Tour - 9 am start time

This ride is quite scenic, and also at times quite challenging. Please look over the route.
Thanks to Andy Piper for organizing and leading this ride.

Pace Groups (average): 15-16 mph avg +/-. Frequent regroupings.
Please bring a friend.

Routes:

**** ELECTRONIC PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic Communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Join Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.