Re: teamCOPC Ride Announcements and Calendar

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Two clarifications.

1. There is no posted ride for next Thursday. Take a look at the calendar at www.teamCOPC.org for schedules.

2. I have changed the group settings so replies will now go only to the sender, not the entire group.

Mike

Michael A. Perry, M.D.
Building Blocks Pediatrics | Central Ohio Primary Care
6503 E. Broad Street, Ste. 100 | Columbus, OH 43213 | (614) 434-5437 | fax (614) 434-5438

Bike with us or donate to fight cancer.
Click on
My Pelotonia Profile to help. Thank you!