Memorial Day Red White and Blue Ride

teamCOPC

Memorial Day Ride
Wear your RED, WHITE and/or BLUE Jersey to recognize those from our past who gave for our country.

9 am rolling from New Albany Heit Center
Routes:
42 miles https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36224867
33 miles https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33718853

Flat routes. We'll separate by speed as usual.
Expect groups of 15ish, 16 ish and faster.

Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/covid-19

Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.

Upcoming Events
While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

Ride from Columbus to Cincinnati – June 12 - Details later this week
Ride Around Columbus Date TBA
Velvet Ice Cream Ride July 18 Register to volunteer or ride at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/velvet
Pelotonia Weekend August 7-8 https://pelotonia.org/
Ride of the original (more or less) Pelotonia Route to Athens – Date TBA
Gambier/Boondocks Ride Date TBA

Join Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.