Re: teamCOPC Ride Announcements and Calendar

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Well then, let’s go!

Help us fight cancer!

#DictatedButNotProofread

On May 19, 2020, at 3:21 PM, Scott Sommers <scott@...> wrote:

WARNING: This email has been received from outside of the COPC network from teamcopc+caf_=mperry=copcp.com@.... Please refrain from clicking any links or opening/saving any attachments if you doubt the validity of the email. For assistance, contact the IT helpdesk.

Hi Mike,

Had seen the news form Pelotonia (the video made me kind of sad). Was wondering when we might hear from you again. Looking forward to the “group” rides starting back up. Tired of riding alone.

Talk soon,

-- Scott

<image001.png>

    1910 Welsh Hills Road

     Granville, Ohio 43023

       Cell: 614-203-3826

        Ofc: 740-321-1381

From: <Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io> on behalf of teamCOPC <teamCOPC@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 3:16 PM
To: <Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io>
Subject: [Rides] teamCOPC Ride Announcements and Calendar

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.

As always, teamCOPC will be providing opportunities if your goals are cycling or volunteer-related.

While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

Ride from Columbus to Cincinnati

Ride Around Columbus

Velvet Ice Cream Ride

Ride on Pelotonia Weekend

Ride of the original (more or less) Pelotonia Route to Athens

Weekly training rides, including our beginner ride series

Watch for details here and on the teamCOPC Facebook page.

The current ride and event schedule is posted at www.teamCOPC.org

Group Rides begin Sunday, June 7.
Beginner Groups begin Wednesday, June 3.

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19.

Mike

**** ELECTRONIC PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic Communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Join Rides@teamCOPC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.