6 PM TONIGHT Learners and Leaders is ON

teamCOPC

We are ON for tonight. Bring a baggie for your phone, just in case.

Wednesday Learners and Leaders Group Ride
We'll split into two groups - casual and very casual.
Seasoned cyclists are also welcome, with the mindset that we will not “push the pace” on Wednesdays. We start with a talk about road cycling safety, group riding protocols, communication and other important cycling topics. Then, we’ll take to the road. The rides are fairly short early in the season and get longer as the daylight extends. This group starts with easy and flat routes, and we’ll progress into some hill training by the end of June. Riders should be able to maintain an average ride pace of at least 12 mph.

This week:
Casual group - hill skills
Very casual group - 11, 15 or more flat miles
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/events/53386-group-0-rb-beginners#routes/21821682
Ready to roll at 6:00 pm
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace (average): 12-13 mph together, higher if ALL riders are comfortable