LET’S RIDE : Sunday Ride is ON

teamCOPC

Let’s convene and ride.

Gotta make a call at some point. There’s a gap in the radar that should let us get out this morning. If we get there and choose not to ride, we’ll go to breakfast instead.

ride time: 7:30 am

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 03:24 PM, teamCOPC wrote:

Sunday Multi-Group Ride
A few routes are offered with a common start. Groups separate based on planned pace and ride together on the route of the group’s choosing. Routes are posted weekly.
This week: NEW START TIME FOR JULY
Rolling at 7:30 am (please be 15 minutes early)
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace Groups (average): 15+ mph, 16+ mph, 17+ mph
Routes: Group 3 A, B and C
Mile Options: 30, 38, 49 miles
https://ridewithgps.com/events/966-group-03-n-17-49-centerburg-sunbury-gale