Rides: Pelotonia Week (and beyond)

teamCOPC

Rides: Pelotonia Week (and beyond)
Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.
Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.

Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.

Wednesday Group Ride
Our final prep ride. Flat and comfortable. Riders should be able to maintain an average ride pace of at least 14 mph. We may split into two groups, but the lead group still will not speed.
START LOCATION: New Albany Heit Center
Ready to roll at 6:00 pm
Pace (average): 14-16 mph together, higher only if ALL riders are comfortable
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34138240

Saturday and Sunday
PELOTONIA WEEKEND!!
Everyone enjoy, stay safe, and take it all in!

After Pelotonia

We'll have a recovery ride either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. We'll eat and drink after the ride. Details to follow.
We will also continue to ride into the fall on Wednesdays and Sundays.
There's one more big event ride also, on September 4. Watch for the announcement in the coming weeks.

teamCOPC welcomes all Pelotonia participants
As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team. If you would like to join us as a Rider, Challenger or Volunteer, just email teamCOPC@... and we’ll get you on the team.

Upcoming Events
While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):
Boondocks/Gambier Ride Date September 4 - SAVE THE DATE
Ride of the original (more or less) Pelotonia Route to Athens – Date TBA
Ride Around Columbus Date TBA