August 30-September 6

teamCOPC

Edited

Rides: August 30-September 6
Important
·        Please read and sign the online waiver here: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9
·        All riders should please review the teamCOPC Rider expectations and COVID guidelines at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/covid-19
--------------
Weather-related ride updates (if there are any) will appear on this group 1 hour before the scheduled rides.
--------------
Wednesday Night Group Ride, 6:00 pm start
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace (average): 15-16 mph, 16-17 mph, 18+ mph, each group should stay together
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34138240

WEEKEND RIDES
Saturday, September 4, 8 am start

Boondocks/Gambier Ride - Meet/Ride/Eat
65 and 45 mile routes
Details and RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/842003413103137

Sunday Group Ride - 8 am start NEW TIME
Please bring a friend, as there may be no rider leader.
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace Groups (average): 15+ mph, 16+ mph, 17+ mph
Route choices this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/134364-group-36

Monday, September 6-8 am start
Ox Roast Bicycle Tour
West Jefferson, Ohio
https://fmcpt.com/ox-roast-bicycle-tour-2021/

UPCOMING EVENTS
Westerville Dry Run - Sunday, September 12

https://wbc45.wildapricot.org/event-4377190

Hilly Hundred - October 9-10
Ellettsville, IN
http://www.hillyhundred.org/

teamCOPC

We're hearing very little interest in the ride tomorrow. Many rode today and are riding Monday.
There will be no ride leader tomorrow. If you ride, please be safe.
See you Monday at the Ox Roast Ride, rolling at 8 am.

Mike