COCIN Ride next Saturday

teamCOPC

COCIN is an annual ride from Columbus to Cincinnati each June. It's become a favorite as the easiest century you'll ever ride. 90+ of the 107 miles are on the paved bike path, and there are no climbs. Those bringing a lunch to the start will have it magically appear in Xenia (thanks to my wife Lori). We finish at a The Works Pizza in Loveland, and eat and drink to cap the day.

This is a no frills, self-supported ride, but we typically stay in small groups of like-paced riders. There are places to fill bottles every 15-20 miles.

This is not an official teamCOPC ride, but instead is organized by our good friend, Joe Wulf.

All details are on the website https://co-cin.webs.com/.

We have begun a Facebook Messanger chat group for those needing to offer/seek transportation. If it works for general viewing, you can join the chat here: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/3192806504091898

Hope to see lots of folks Saturday morning at the Easton Soccer Fields South Parking Lot, ready to roll at 7 am.