Join teamCOPC for Pelotonia 2021

teamCOPC

If you're riding, challenging or volunteering with Pelotonia this year, teamCOPC would love to have you join our peloton. Just email teamCOPC@... and let us know. If you're not yet registered for Pelotonia, please ask any questions you may have and consider getting involved.
Learn more at www.teamCOPC.org or www.Pelotonia.org

Our last 2021 jersey order will go in on June 7, and all teamCOPC riders get one free, compliments of Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians.
Of course, you can always join our training rides, regardless of Pelotonia affiliation!

Mike