https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2021/weekly-rides.

Sunday Multi-Group Ride (beginning April 11)

A few routes are offered with a common start. Groups separate based on planned pace and ride together on the route of the group’s choosing. Routes are posted weekly.

Sunday, April 11, 2021
Rolling at 10:00 am (please be 15 minutes early)
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park Patio
Pace Groups (average): 13-14 mph, 15-16 mph
Distances: 18, 24, 32 miles
Routes: C, D and E
https://ridewithgps.com/events/19509-group-01-e-15-54-pataskala-granville-sou#routes/14713194

Wednesday 6 pm Beginner Group Rides (Beginning April 14)
They're not really just for beginners, but anyone who wants a slow, casual ride with an introductory talk about group and road cycling safety and protocols. Seasoned cyclists are also welcome, with the mindset that we will not “push the pace” on Wednesdays. This group starts with easy and flat routes, and we’ll progress into some hill training by the end of June. Riders should be able to maintain an average ride pace of at least 12 mph.

Thursday Night Hills (With enough interest – Let us know)

This is a challenging route that has become a favorite over the years. There is no designated ride leader, but groups are asked to stay together and take care of each other.

Weather-related announcements, if needed, will be made 1 hour before scheduled rides on this forum.

Click here for a note regarding COVID-19 and our requests of those joining our rides.

Upcoming Events
While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

Ride from Columbus to Cincinnati – Date TBA - https://co-cin.webs.com/
Ride Around Columbus Date TBA
Velvet Ice Cream Ride July 18
Pelotonia Weekend August 7-8
Ride of the original (more or less) Pelotonia Route to Athens – Date TBA

teamCOPC welcomes all Pelotonia participants

As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team. If you would like to join us as a Rider, Challenger or Volunteer, just email teamCOPC@... and we’ll get you on the team.

Mike

teamCOPC

A reminder about our first official ride of the year this Sunday.
Also, something new -

All participants are asked to please complete THIS WAIVER one time: https://forms.gle/gUmkFr87r785WSSu9