Pelotonia Weekend Old and New Ride

teamCOPC

On Pelotonia Saturday, August 8, let's ride part of the new and part of the original Pelotonia Routes.
We can't go to Athens right now, but there are plenty of sentimental miles just getting to Logan.
There will be an optional out and back from Logan to Nelsonville for those who desire a 100 mile route.
https://www.facebook.com/events/733800994119958/

teamCOPC

Interest is growing for the ride Pelotonia Old and New Ride this Saturday. We have added more support. There will be two SAG cars on the route, and the rest stops will be staffed by our volunteers. Please mark yourself as GOING as soon as you know your plans.

https://facebook.com/events/s/pelotonia-old-and-new-ride/733800994119958/?ti=icl

One Goal

Mike