Pelotonia Weekend-Rides Both Days

teamCOPC

Edited

Saturday Special Event: Pelotonia Old and New Route Ride
We will offer a no-cost supported ride from New Albany to Logan (optionally to Nelsonville and back to Logan) along the new and the original Pelotonia Routes.
Distance options are 40, 70, and 100 miles.
Please sign up on Facebook to let us know you're riding this one.
https://www.facebook.com/events/733800994119958/?active_tab=about

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 am - Routes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/134364-group-36#routes/33631475/
Start is New Albany Heit Center, rolling at 7 am. Please arrive early to prepare.
Upcoming Events

After Pelotonia, we will continue to ride on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. There will be routes posted each week here.

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.