Possible weather Sunday morning- watch for updates

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Watch this space in the morning for weather alerts. We may delay the Sunday Group if weather dictates. I will post by 6:30 am.
Mike

Help us fight cancer!

#DictatedButNotProofread

On Sep 8, 2020, at 8:32 AM, teamCOPC via groups.io <teamCOPC@...> wrote:

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we will host (and need volunteers for):

teamCOPC Gambier Ride - September 19, 2020

Please register ASAP.
Ride the beautiful rolling roads of Pelotonia Day 2 routes through Knox, Richland and Morrow Counties.
Options from 35-85 challenging miles.
This is a supported fundraiser ride for Pelotonia.
Details and registration at
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/events/teamcopc-gambier-ride

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of September 7-13, 2020
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Night Ride (Formerly known as the beginner group) 6:00 pm
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30448263

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm
Show and Go - No Ride Leader
Riders choose from the routes and ride together.
Due to graveling of several roads, we will choose from these two routes this week:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/2479963
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/2479962

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, NEW START TIME 7:30 am
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Routes for this week:
Backj by popular demand, last week's routes, with a few edits, and reversing the routes.
https://ridewithgps.com/events/137138-ride-37

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.

**** ELECTRONIC PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic Communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

The time for the Sunday Ride is changed. We will roll out at 9:30 am. Same routes as planned.

Help us fight cancer!

#DictatedButNotProofread

On Sep 12, 2020, at 8:57 PM, Michael Perry <mperry@...> wrote:

[...]

Carmen Rankin

Wondering if the hill ride is happening tonight?

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 6:16 AM, Michael A. Perry, M.D. <mperry@...> wrote:

[...]

I believe it has been poorly attended lately. Sorry.

Michael A. Perry, M.D.
Building Blocks Pediatrics | Central Ohio Primary Care
6503 E. Broad Street, Ste. 100 | Columbus, OH 43213 | (614) 434-5437 | fax (614) 434-5438

Bike with us or donate to fight cancer.
Click on
My Pelotonia Profile to help. Thank you!