Ride Details-Week of July 20-27

teamCOPC

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of July 20-27
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6 pm - DIFFERENT START LOCATION - Beech Road Park and Ride
Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides
This week: Beechwood Plus

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm - Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 am - Routes for this week:https://ridewithgps.com/events/133189-group-35#routes/33444480/

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

August 1 - Columbus to Cincinnati Ride (rescheduled from June 27): https://www.facebook.com/events/626321504895728/

August 8 - TENTATIVE - Pelotonia Weekend - Ride a blend of the Old and the New Pelotonia Routes to Athens

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.