Ride Details-Week of July 27-August 2

teamCOPC

Edited

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of July 27-August 2
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6:30 pm
NEW START TIME: 6:30 pm
ANOTHER NEW LOCATION - Alexandria Elementary School (MAP)
Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides
This week: Beg 19 Battee/Beechwood/Ebaugh/Parnassas

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22522024

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm - Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides

Saturday Special Event: Columbus to Cincinnati Ride
Please sign up on Facebook to let us know you're riding this one.
https://www.facebook.com/events/626321504895728/

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 am
 -
Routes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/965-group-04-wn-28-57-inniswood-tussic-lewis#routes/2564923

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

August 8
Pelotonia Weekend
 - Ride a blend of the Old and the New Pelotonia Routes to Athens
https://www.facebook.com/events/733800994119958/

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.

teamCOPC

The route link for Wednesday Night Newbies was omitted, and it is very worth inclusion. My bad.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22522024

Join teamCOPC and help #EndCancer
www.teamCOPC.org

On Jul 28, 2020, at 7:37 AM, teamCOPC via groups.io <teamCOPC@...> wrote:

[...]

The 7 am Sunday ride will be a Show and Go.

There may not be a ride leader present.

As always, please review and be guided by the teamCOPC rider expectations.

Mike