Ride Details-Week of June 29-July 5

teamCOPC

Edited

Saturday is the Ride Around Columbus. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/270646150865507
This is a very long ride. We roll at 6 am.

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of June 29-July 5
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6 pm - York Rd. This week. Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm - Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 amRoutes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/22195-group-21-e-16-48-alexandria-dry-creek-gr#routes/14865319

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

Velvet Ice Cream Route/Ride July 19-REGISTRATION IS OPEN at Velvet Ice Cream Ride.

Columbus to Cincinnati Ride (rescheduled from June 27): https://www.facebook.com/events/626321504895728/

Ride on Pelotonia Weekend August 8-9

Ride of the original (more or less) Pelotonia Route to Athens-TBA

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.

teamCOPC

Given the heat forecast, the Sunday rides for July will be starting at 7 am.
This is a correction from the weekly ride schedule sent yesterday.
Mike

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

Just a reminder of the 7 am starting time for July Sunday group rides.