Ride Details-Week of June 1-7

teamCOPC

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of June 1-7

All are welcome.

Please read the ride descriptions and the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6 pm

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 8 am

Routes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/966-group-03-n-17-49-centerburg-sunbury-gale

Johnetta Carey

Do you have updated routes for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday?  I clicked on link and it looked like Centerburg and Sunbury area.

Sent from Johnetta's iPhone 6

On Jun 1, 2020, at 10:45 PM, teamCOPC <teamcopc@...> wrote:

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of June 1-7

All are welcome.

Please read the ride descriptions and the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6 pm

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 8 am

Routes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/966-group-03-n-17-49-centerburg-sunbury-gale

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

The Wednesday and Thursday links are on the website. The link in the email route is only for Sunday. I will clarify that to all.

Help us fight cancer!

#DictatedButNotProofread

On Jun 2, 2020, at 12:40 PM, Johnetta Carey <careyj57@...> wrote:

WARNING: This email has been received from outside of the COPC network from bounce+60149+15+2344491+7665588@groups.io. Please refrain from clicking any links or opening/saving any attachments if you doubt the validity of the email. For assistance, contact the IT helpdesk.

Do you have updated routes for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday?  I clicked on link and it looked like Centerburg and Sunbury area.

Sent from Johnetta's iPhone 6

On Jun 1, 2020, at 10:45 PM, teamCOPC <teamcopc@...> wrote:

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of June 1-7

All are welcome.

Please read the ride descriptions and the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Wednesday Beginner/Casual Group 6 pm

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 8 am

Routes for this week: https://ridewithgps.com/events/966-group-03-n-17-49-centerburg-sunbury-gale

**** ELECTRONIC PRIVACY NOTICE ****
This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic Communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Johnetta Carey

Found it!