Rides-Week of August 17-23, 2020

teamCOPC

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of August 10-16, 2020
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Night Ride (Formerly known as the beginner group) 6:00 pm
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Choose from Routes:
https://ridewithgps.com/events/3218-group-0-n-beginners
https://ridewithgps.com/events/3216-group-0-e-beginners
https://ridewithgps.com/events/53386-group-0-rb-beginners

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm - Routes posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides
Show and Go - No Ride Leader
Riders choose from the routes and ride together.

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 am
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Routes for this week:
This week features an old favorite collection of routes: The a la carte hill ride. Choose or opt out of several climbs, and regroup after each.
https://ridewithgps.com/events/3701-group-16-e-30-52-a-la-carte-hills

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we hope to host or facilitate (and need volunteers for):

teamCOPC Gambier Ride - September 19, 2020
Ride the beautiful
rolling roads of Pelotonia Day 2 routes through Knox, Richland and Morrow Counties. Options from 35-85 challenging miles. This is a supported fundraiser ride for Pelotonia. Details and registration at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/events/teamcopc-gambier-ride

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.

Michael A. Perry, M.D.

The routes for tomorrow have been edited to stay off the fresh gravel. Thanks to all who let me know.

We roll at 7 am.

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, 7 am