Rides-Week of September 28-October 4, 2020

teamCOPC

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, NEW START TIME 8:30 am
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Routes for this week:
https://ridewithgps.com/events/138572-group-38

Wednesday Night Ride Are Over for the year (sad face emoji)

Thursday Night Hills Are Over for the year (sad face emoji)

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.