Rides-Week of September 7-13, 2020

teamCOPC

Upcoming Events

While observing community health restrictions, we will host (and need volunteers for):

teamCOPC Gambier Ride - September 19, 2020

Please register ASAP.
Ride the beautiful rolling roads of Pelotonia Day 2 routes through Knox, Richland and Morrow Counties.
Options from 35-85 challenging miles.
This is a supported fundraiser ride for Pelotonia.
Details and registration at
https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/events/teamcopc-gambier-ride

teamCOPC Weekly Ride Details-Week of September 7-13, 2020
Please read the COVID-19 related comments at www.teamCOPC.org before joining.

Please also read the ride descriptions to choose a ride that fits your abilities. Sunday and Thursday rides are faster than Wednesday rides.
While our group will not drop anyone, riders also have training goals, and we don't want anyone to be frustrated.
Rider safety and behavior expectations and route descriptions are posted at https://teamcopc.wixsite.com/teamcopc2020/weekly-rides.

Wednesday Night Ride (Formerly known as the beginner group) 6:00 pm
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30448263

Thursday Night Hills, 6 pm
Show and Go - No Ride Leader
Riders choose from the routes and ride together.
Due to graveling of several roads, we will choose from these two routes this week:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/2479963
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/2479962

Sunday Multi-Group Ride, NEW START TIME 7:30 am
New Albany Heit Center - Rose Run Park
Routes for this week:
Backj by popular demand, last week's routes, with a few edits, and reversing the routes.
https://ridewithgps.com/events/137138-ride-37

Pelotonia Changes for 2020

By now, you have seen the news regarding Pelotonia changes for this year. If you missed it, here is the announcement, and here is the FAQ page. As always, teamCOPC welcomes all who want to participate in Pelotonia to be a part of our team.