Steve Hauser Memorial Ride - Friday, July 2

Kathleen Green

As some of you know, I am organizing a ride to celebrate Steve Hauser, who passed from Glioblastoma on December 26.  For those who may not have known him, he was an avid cyclist who loved hills, good food, cold beer and great friends - which he made easily.  If you are starting your holiday weekend early, please join us for a nice hill ride on Friday, July 2.  The details are below.

Weather:  Currently looks like a high of 78 with a small percentage of rain.  Hope that holds!

Start Location:  Shade on the Canal 19 S. High St., Canal Winchester

  • Feel free to stick around after the ride for a beverage and sandwich

Route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36496379

Start Time:  9a Roll time.  Please arrive early.

 Please let me know if you have any questions and please confirm if you will be attending so I know who to expect.

 Looking forward so a great ride and celebrating Steve’s strength, determination and life.

~Kathleen Green