Velvet Ice Cream Ride

Beerykab@...

Yes, we are hosting this training ride!  Due to COVID-19, there will be some slight changes.  There will be no picnic, and light support at rest stops.  Lunch at the Velvet Mill will be on your own - please check their website as they may have reduced food options at this time.   This year's ride is by donation only.  Please donate if you are able!  All proceeds will benefit Pelotonia.

DONATE HERE to support this event.

You may choose to ride any day during July, but we will have the routes marked for Sunday, July 19th.  On Sunday at Hannah Park we will have a cart from Velvet and will be handing out some treats to all participants.

Routes will be sent to you after you register.

Click HERE to register and/or volunteer.