Wednesday Night Group is ON

teamCOPC

We shall ride as scheduled tonight. Please bring a baggie for your phone, just in case.
Routes are listed below.

Mike

Wednesday Learners and Leaders Group Ride
We'll split into two groups - York and Watkins
Beginning this week, we venture out to some more challenging climbs. Seasoned cyclists are also welcome, with the mindset that we will not “push the pace” on Wednesdays. We start with a talk about road cycling safety, group riding protocols, communication and other important cycling topics. Then, we’ll take to the road. Riders should be able to maintain an average ride pace of at least 13 mph.

This week: NEW START LOCATION
Beech Road Park and Ride (map)
York Road Group:
Watkins Road Group:
Ready to roll at 6:00 pm
Beech Road Park and Ride - https://goo.gl/maps/yJbFUKcTegSQy22C7
Pace (average): 13-14 mph together, higher if ALL riders are comfortable
Routes: https://ridewithgps.com/events/53388-group-0-y